Soon to be an Ain Shams University graduate

[This blog post first appeared as my Facebook status]

Today will mark the day of my last exam. As you know, I have mixed feelings about college education. I already have my online business; I'm already learning about the things that interest me. Machine learning, AI, VR, and more. So, everything I want to learn is at my fingertips.
Like a rising Phoenix, I got back to college and made some progress on that front. It will be a few months until I graduate. I've gone all these years struggling with my education, but I'm now resolved and focused on nailing that degree.
I don't see how I will use it, but I know it gives me so much social proof. It gives me an edge, so to speak. Higher education doesn't mean much these days, but for me, it opens a new chance for starting a new business sometime in the future. Because legal practice requires education, license, etc.
There are still few steps ahead, but I can and will do it.
The last few weeks, I've studied loads of legal books and put my time in some research. Overall, I think I did a good job with the exams. My online presence suffered a little bit, so if I don't post more often you know that I'm studying, going to exams, going to college, etc.
I've lacked some perspective in my life lately. I don't know, but I feel working on the college degree gave me a sense of meaning and purpose. Whether I put the degree into practice and use or just hang it on my wall like a trophy, I still have earned it.
The joy is in the process, not in the outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter