Law

In the past couple of days, I embarked on a new operation, a plan for my social media presence. I ended up closing and removing any trace I can find leading to me.

Yes, I closed all of my social media accounts and save for a handful of accounts, I have no online presence. And those accounts are there because there’s no option to delete them.

In any case, I’m taking a break, but at the same time have a new idea, I found my one true niche: Law. My next operation will be focusing on law, because it’ll help me in a meaningful way. I was giving value to everyone, but I was gaining nothing but fame, and I want more than fame.

I want to learn, so by focusing on law stuff, I can create content and learn from the process, and contribute to my academic success. My initial thought is my Google account, I have Google Plus, Blogger, YouTube, I don’t need any other network, those are pretty enough for my purposes.

So starting with the new month (July), I will have a clear plan, and a path to follow. I need to stay cool and think deeply about the subject, and make a detailed plan of action to determine how to proceed from here.

While I’m a true student of law, I will focus my education in law in general, not just the subjects I study, although it is a good starting point. But I want to know the results, because I might repeat the year, I’m not sure if I’m moving up or staying where I am.

As I said, I deleted everything. I hope I did the right thing. I’m going to start anew, in a more profitable direction, away from all the past nonsense.


I’m going to focus on results!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter