Freebies

The Portfolio is the most important element in my business. I want to build a big, strong portfolio, to show my skills and what I am capable of creating. I have a basic idea, I want to capitalize on my skills and have my own projects.

E BOOKS:

I should start writing eBooks because they’re a great way to market myself. I actually published a Kindle book. I love writing and researching, so this is a no-brainer.

PODCAST:

Doing voice over is also great addition to my portfolio. I have tons of audios that I will upload to Soundcloud soon.

TRANSLATION:

TRANSLATION PROJECTS. I am translating my own writings any publishing on my website.

MARKETING ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

FOR THIS I WILL NEED A FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter