Timidity is bad for business.

build your personality
Everybody has a dark side.

Don't allow anybody to make you feel guilty.

I was torturing myself over opinions of people.

I restrain myself, bite my tongue, and for what?

if you don't express yourself when you want, my friend, you're not truly free.

People are most guilty as much as you are.

Nobody is pure.

Nobody is perfect.

Of course, you must operate according to social etiquette rules.

But they're just man-made.

Don't allow people to project themselves onto you, and don't project yourself on people.

People do more than the things that you're afraid of doing.

Free your mind.

Hell is others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Be Honest!

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter