Do Not Hire Me!

Time = Money
Time = Money


I will not try swaying you to hire me. I am not in business to tell people who should they hire. In fact, I think it is unfair that you pay me for something you can do yourself. If I can fix something broken in my house, I would not hire someone to do it for me; I would depend on myself to do it.

Time and time again a client would hire me, learn how I do what I do and then hire somebody else to do it. Nothing stays still, something new, better, and improved always render the old methods obsolete. I always wanted to say that I am not worried that someone will use my "secrets" against me.

The truth is if I said something that worked for them. Great. It means that I am doing it right and that someone found value in my content. Finally, I do not try to convince anybody to hire me. I will just let the record show and work on perfecting my craft, and the business will come to me.

However, I will not terrorize you into hiring me because I am the right candidate. At the end of the day, if you can do it yourself. Do not hire me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter