Against The Odds

starting a startup can be difficult
Believe it and it will come true.

At least I know where I will be five years from now!

I chose the path less taken. I want to be my boss!

A lot goes into building a business empire. I have to realise that the odds are not with me. Do I have any other choice?

The alternative is slaving to build other people's businesses. I have no trouble with helping others, but what's in it for me?

Being a freelancer is more than a lifestyle, it is The Lifestyle.

It is at least double the responsibility of working for others, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm still here, just opened the door, the changes, and transformations I've been through are a lot, and I'm still working on myself.

At least I know where I will be five years from now!


Comments

  1. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call it "slaving"

    "what's in it for me?"

    You should be grateful for the privilege of joining other people in building their businesses.

    The experience you gain from helping them will give you the advantage in building your own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be Honest!

Popular posts from this blog

Will Social Media Make Us Immortal?

This Instagram Trick Will Double Your Engagement!

How to Write the Title for Your Blog Post Like a Pro Copywriter